Communauté Play-Arena

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Communauté Play-Arena

Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

2 participants

Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB

UDGM

OS Principal : Seven
    Script OLED : DirectConsole

Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB Empty Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB

Message par UDGM Mer 10 Juin 2009 - 19:30

Je souhaiterais tâter le nouveau Backtrack 4. Par contre, comme il pése plus de 850mo et que je n'ai pas de dvd à portée de main, pas de chance, j'ai pensé à faire un Live USB au lieu d'un Live CD (DVD pour le coup).
    Aprés m'être assuré que c'etait possible, et en utilisant le petit .exe Unetbootin, je suis parvenu à la création d'un "remove device" bootable avec, dessus, ma distri. en .iso.
    Je suis donc allé dans mon bios (F2) pour modifier l'ordre de lancement, en mettant au sommet le périphérique usb, suivi de mon DD, puis de mon lecteur optique, etc
    Mais, quelle tristesse, quand je vois s'afficher, au lieu du Dragon caractéristique à Backtrack, le logo Xp Trust.

Si un linuxien ou un pro du live CD/DVD/USB passe par là, qu'il n'hésite pas à se pencher sur mon probléme, je lui en serais reconnaissant !
    Stouf
    Stouf

Chef des rebelles

Script OLED : Autre script LCDHype

Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB Empty Re: Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB

Message par Stouf Mer 10 Juin 2009 - 22:02

Des que j'aurai un petit moment, je mettrai au propre mon tuto pour installer BT4 sur USB, avec changement persistants.
    Dans les jours prochains quoi ^^
    UDGM

Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB Empty Re: Probléme lors de la création d'un Live USB

Message par UDGM Mer 10 Juin 2009 - 22:34

Ce serait super, parce que quand on va dans un hotel et que le Wifi est à 6euros l'heure...mmmm enfin, je ne veux pas Spoiler, d'autant plus que BT4 a d'autres fonctions.
    Mais tu peux compter sur moi si tu manques de temps pour la présentation,et tout ça...
    Entre deux exams, on trouve toujours du temps pour son pc I love you
    Stouf
    Stouf

Chef des rebelles

Message par Stouf Mer 10 Juin 2009 - 22:48

Si tu es copain avec l'anglais, voila ce que j'ai utilisé la partie nessus n'est pas obligatoire, mais est bien pratique pour savoir comment compiler un soft pour BT4 :

Backtrack 4 - USB/Persistent Changes/Nessus

This how-to will show you a method for building a usb thumbdrive with the following features:

* Persistent Changes - Files saved and changes made will be kept across reboots.
    * Nessus and NessusClient installed - Everybody needs Nessus Smile

Table of contents:

Assumptions, Tools and Supplies
    Partition the USB thumbdrive
    Make a bootable Backtrack 4 USB thumbdrive
    Persistent Changes
    Install Nessus

Assumptions, Tools and Supplies

This guide is written with the following assumptions:

1. You know how to partition and format disks.
    2. You are familiar with Backtrack.
    3. You are familiar with Nessus.
    4. You are familiar with Linux.
    5. You are familiar with Windows.

Tools and supplies:

1. A USB thumbdrive - minimum capacity 2GB
    2. A Backtrack 3 CDROM, Backtrack 4 DVD or an additional USB thumbdrive (minimum 1GB) - Used to partition the thumbdrive.
    3. UNetbootin - A tool to transfer an iso image to a USB drive.

So, without further au dieu, let’s get started!

Partition the USB thumbdrive

If you have a Backtrack 3 CDROM or Backtrack 4 DVD, you are in good shape, if you don’t and are using an additional USB thumbdrive, skip to here and then return once you have a bootable Backtrack 4 device. I know this seems convoluted, but it’s the easiest and most sure way I know to get us where we want to go.

First let’s partition our thumbdrive. I used a 4 GB drive as I read that we would need 1.2 GB for persistent changes. After I got everything working, it looks to me like we can get away with a 2 GB stick if we are careful about regular cleanup of log files. Nessus tends to be the main culprit here.

Regardless of the size thumbdrive we use, we need to partition and format the drive as follows:

1. The first partition needs to be a primary partition of at least 1 GB and formated as FAT32.
    2. The second Partition can be the rest of the thumbdrive. It needs to be formatted as ext2.

If you try to use Windows to re-partition the drive, you will likely run into some problems. Windows sees most USB thumbdrives as removable media and does not support multiple partitions on them. It also does not allow us to delete the existing partition from the drive. This is because most thumbdrives have the ‘Removable Media Bit’ set. This blog post describes the situation very well. I would not recommend trying their suggestion since it really isn’t necessary.

The easy way to get around the problem is to re-partition the drive using Linux. That’s why we need the Backtrack CDROM although any Linux system will work. So go ahead and partition and format the drive according the layout above. Once I was done with this step, I switched back to a Windows system for the next few steps.

Make a bootable Backtrack 4 USB thumbdrive

Now we need to download the Backtrack 4 ISO.

Description: DVD Image
    Name:: bt4-beta.iso
    Size: 854 MB
    MD5: 7d1eb7f4748759e9735fee1b8a17c1d8
    Download: Click here

So now we have a usb thumbdrive with at least one 1 GB FAT32 partition on it.

The next step is to make it a bootable USB thumbdrive. There is a much easier way now. We are going to use the UNetbootin tool mentioned above. It is super easy to use. Just start UNetbootin, select the Backtrack 4 ISO, select the USB drive and click okay. You may get a warning that files exist on your USB drive. After making sure you picked the right one, tell it to go ahead and replace the files. It’ll chug along and before you know it you will have a bootable thumbdrive. Much easier than the rigmarole we had to go through before.

Persistent Changes

Let’s configure persistent changes while booted to Backtrack 4. Once we have booted into Backtrack we need to configure the rest of the thumbdrive if we haven’t already done so. I used fdisk to create a second partition from the remainder of the drive and formatted it with mkfs.ext2. In my case my usb drive was /dev/sdb.

Once we have a formatted second partition, mount it and create a changes directory in the root of the file system.

1. open a terminal windows
    2. mount /dev/sdb2 /mnt/sdb2
    3. cd /mnt/sdb2
    4. mkdir changes

Next we need to make some changes to how the system boots. Execute the following:

1. cd /boot/syslinux
    2. chmod +Xx lilo
    3. chmod +Xx syslinux

Open syslinux.cfg with your favorite editor and make the following change. Note: I copied the boot definition I wanted to change and created a new entry so I would have a fall back option if something became broken. Again, I booted to KDE.

1. Find the line “LABEL BT4?.
    2. Copy that line and next 3 and paste them right below the existing line.
    3. Change the “LABEL BT4? to something you want like “LABEL BT4-persist” and description to something like “MENU LABEL BT4 Beta - Console - Persistent”
    4. Change the line that begins with APPEND in your copied section by adding “changes=/dev/sdx2? immediately after “root=/dev/ram0 rw” where the x is the drive appropriate for your system. In my case it looks like this, “….root=/dev/ram0 rw changes=/dev/sdb2….”
    5. Save your changes and exit the editor.

That should do it. Reboot and select the option you setup configured. To test it, create a file and reboot again. If your file is still there, everything is golden.

Install Nessus

Now that our changes are saved from boot to boot, we can install things and they won’t disappear on us Smile

Download the Ubuntu Nessus and NessusClient packages from nessus.org. I used the 32-bit 8.04 version which worked fine for me.

Again, with Backtrack 4 things are little easier. To install the Nessus server, simply execute the following command to install the package.

dpkg --install Nessus-3.2.1-ubuntu804_i386.deb

Things are little bit more complicated or the client. There are some dependencies that need to be installed first. Luckily, we have apt to help us with this. Execute the following command to install them. It is all one line.

apt-get install libqt4-core libqt4-gui libqtcore4 libqt4-network libqt4-script libqt4-xml libqt4-dbus libqt4-test libqtgui4 libqt4-svg libqt4-opengl libqt4-designer libqt4-assistant

After than, we can install the client package.

dpkg --install NessusClient-3.2.1.1-ubuntu804.i386.deb

Finally it’s time to configure Nessus. Execute each of the following and follow the prompts.

/opt/nessus/sbin/nessus-mkcert
    /opt/nessus/sbin/nessus-adduser

You need to go here and request a key so you can get your feed. That is a link to the free feed for home use. Use appropriately.

Once you have your key. Execute the following to update your plugins. Please note that there are two dashes before register in the nessus-fetch line below. They can display as one sometimes.

cd /opt/nessus/etc/nessus
    /opt/nessus/bin/nessus-fetch --register [your feed code here]

When that is done, and it is going to take a few minutes, you are ready to start the server and client.

/etc/init.d/nessusd start
    /opt/nessus/bin/NessusClient

Woohoo, time to find those vulnerabilities.
    UDGM

Message par UDGM Mer 10 Juin 2009 - 22:57

Super, je ferai ça demain ! Je te propose une traduc à partir de Vendredi si tu n'as pas le temps de la faire...
    Stouf
    Stouf

Chef des rebelles

Message par Stouf Jeu 11 Juin 2009 - 12:04

Je vais déja vérifier tout ca en refaisant la mienne (de clé) Wink
    Ca permettra de valider ou pas chaque étape, et de la réécrire par la même occase. J'ai fait ca ya bien 6 mois, je dois me remettre dedans (je précise que ma clé BT4 marche nikel depuis que je l'ai faite).
    Je te tiens au courant dans la journée.

Edit : il faut aussi que je ressorte certains outils, comme celui qui permet de formater une clé USB en tant que disque dur et non pas support amovible sous Windows. Sans ca, rien n'est possible. Cet outil, c'est HP USB Format Tool si je me souviens bien, le seul à ma connaissance permettant de le faire.
    UDGM

Message par UDGM Jeu 11 Juin 2009 - 17:35

Ca roule, j'attend les résultats avec impatience !
    UDGM

Message par UDGM Mar 16 Juin 2009 - 11:51

Malgrés quelques tentatives, je ne réussi vraiment pas :-/ ,si tu pouvais m'expliquer comment tu as fait...
    Stouf
    Stouf

Chef des rebelles

Message par Stouf Mar 16 Juin 2009 - 15:28

Début du tuto (installation/changement persistants) dispo ici : https://play-arena.1fr1.net/software-f5/en-cours-bt4-sur-cl-usb-t183.htm#2309

Tu peux poster à la suite, j'ai réservé de l'espace pour la suite du tuto...
    Commences par la, c'est la ou j'en suis actuellement. Je suis en train de voir pour la suite (utilisation de la intel wifi 5100, etc)
    UDGM

Message par UDGM Mar 16 Juin 2009 - 15:41

Bien vu le tuto !
    UDGM

Message par UDGM Mer 17 Juin 2009 - 23:12

Very Happy Bon ça y'est, Sciences Po finies Very Happy
    Pffiou...
    Bon, je me lance, j'ai un live cd Ubuntu, mais je ne souhaite pas l'installer tout de suite.
    Malheur ! Pour lancer un gparted, il faut les privileges Root.

J'ai tenté un ptit:

sidux@0[sidux] sudo passwd

Mais pas moyen, commande non reconnue, donc Stouf, si tu as la réponse, je t'en saurais gré si tu pouvais me la donner^^
    Merci d'avance !
    Stouf
    Stouf

Chef des rebelles

Message par Stouf Jeu 18 Juin 2009 - 13:36

Bah euh pourquoi pas un bête
    Code:
    sudo gparted
    ?

Plutot que le Live CD d'ubuntu, je te conseillerai plutot de graver BT4... tu as les privilèges root à la base... En plus en cas de plantage de la clé, tu pourras facilement la réparer grace au cd (tu n'auras qu'a copier le contenu du CD sur la partition fat32 de la clé et c'est reparti pour un tour, après avoir reconfiguré les changements persistants)

Edit : pour info, j'en suis aux tests d'injection avec la Intel 5100, et contrairement à tout ce que je peux lire (comme quoi le noyau de bt4 est patché d'origine pour cette carte), ca ne fonctionne pas si bien que ca, je pense rencontrer un souci de driver. 90% du temps le test d'injection (aircrack-ng -9 wlan0) foire lamentablement, les 10% restants, l'injection fonctionne 5 secondes puis plus rien... J'ai du mal à comprendre... Le driver utilisé est le iwlagn. Spoonwep et spoonwpa ne voient même pas la carte Suspect

J'ai hate que d'autres s'y mettent, qu'on ait plusieurs avis et plusieurs facons de faire... J'aimerai tellement continuer d'écrire ce post sous BT4 ^^

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé